Poll: Do you love Sixax Hacks?
Love it!
Nope...
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sixax v2 - Reviews
(01-10-2016, 07:43 PM)Grumpy_Kitty Wrote:  I currently am hooked on the Free Repair / Insta base repair / VXP modifier and love it.
The full version - does it handle the new On-Map repair feature? or do you have to be in your base to have the full version work?
Thanks for all you do! Big Grin

we are working hard on the map repair, it's a tricky one for all coders it seems.
Some things must also be kept private to stop patches, and large ban hammers
hi all does any one know if the free hack works in the raid because mine says temporarily unlivable
(09-20-2015, 11:08 PM)SixNet Wrote:  Hello,

I thought it'd be nice for new customers to see some reviews from current customers, so they get a feeling for the service before using it, and some extra confidence when purchasing it..

Please reply to this thread if you've purchased Sixax v2, leaving a review / your opinion on both the product, and the support given!

Below is the list of hacks included in the current version, v2.1:

CHECKERS/LOGGERS: REMOVED/BLOCKED!
   0 Gold Cost: YES
   No Resource Cost: YES
   No Uranium Cost: YESyfjghgj
   Instant anything: YES
  Instant Fleet Repair: YES
  Instant Base Repair: YES
  Insta Ship Build / Refit: YES
  Instant Build/Upgrade: YES
  Instant Fortifications: YES
  Instant Turret & Building Equip: YES
  Instant Retrofit: YES
  Instant Research: YES
  Instant Rocket Build:  YES
  Free Name Change: USE 0 GOLD
  Add 500 vxp: YES
  Add 1000 vxp: YES
  De-rank fleet: YES

Modifications will be updated, completely free of charge, automatically, after every game update, for the duration of your subscription!
With the new update Kixeye just did, i noticed alot of bugs in the game now. 

Will you guys be waiting for kixeye to fix there bugs before you fix the free ship/base repair program?

by the way you guys rock! hats off to you.
be nice to have someone actually reply to us. when will it be back up and running?
i was not getting no ware  with bp log on hit one thing log off then a friend showed me this sit and the hack it worked awesome  i loved it but now it don't work anyone know if the hack will start working agin? Smile
so is the hack working yet ?
0 gold is working, we are close to repair.
Buy CVV DUMPS FULLZ (Yahoo: carder.007 @ yahoo. com)( ICQ:661918036)http://www.Carder007 . us

my shop verified dumps seller, dumps forum, fresh dumps, skimmed dumps
good T1.T2,have Good Base and vaild rate 95% bulk dumps with Pin and code 101,110,201,210,220 and more Country
dumps shop, credit cards cvv, credit cards cvv2, dumps, dumps with pin, cvv2, buy dumps, buy credit cards, buy creditcard, buy cvv, buy cvvs, d+p, sell dumps, buy dumps, buy cvv, buy cvv2, sell dumps, sell track2, buy track2, buy cards, cheap cvv, buy cvv, sell cvv, fresh cvv, good cvv, buy good cvv, sell good cvv, best cvv, check cvv, cvv2 dump, buy cvv online, sell cc, dump shop

Yahoo: carder.007 @ yahoo. com
Email :info @ carder007. us
Skype   carder.007

We guarantee that ourDumps are good with good balances !!!
- RULE 1: I never sell the same Dumps, ATM skimmer to more than a person.
- RULE 2: I don't work with share Dumps, Dumps for test free, not cashout and share %
Fresh + Valid Track 1&2 fulls and Dumps with pin verified seller ,have shiping Msr 206 ,I'm have check the balance on the dump, so you never get a balance of less than 1000 euros
+Payment %5 via Bitcoins , %2 Webmoney , %3 perfect money
Western Union have low price %50 if bulk order
+Spamle track 1 and track 2 Vaild Japan

Sell dumps, buy dumps, dumps shop, fresh dumps, dumps sale dumps, track 1&2,cvv dumps,skimmed, dumps with pin
dumps seller, sell dumps with pin, chip track 1&2 ,dumps with pin,free cvv dumps,atm skimmer,selling cvv, dumps fullz track 1&2 good balance, fresh paypal,
cvv for sale , track 2 dumps, selling dumps cvv fullz, track 1 track 2 dumps, buy cc dumps, selling dumps with pin, dump cvv, track 1&2 dumps with pin, cc dumps free, track 1 and track 2 dumps, dump cc, fresh dumps, free cvv dumps, track 2 dumps for sale

Yahoo: carder.007 @ yahoo. com
Email :info @ carder007. us